15What is a blood issue?
A blood issue can influence at least one parts of the blood.
A blood issue is any condition that effects at least one sections of the blood, generally meddling with its capacity to work effectively.
Many blood issue take their name from the segment of the blood they affect.
The accompanying classifications portray blood issue that reason an abatement in blood parts or influence their capacity:
- weakness – if the turmoil includes red platelets
- leukopenia – if the confusion influences white platelets
- thrombocytopenia – if the confusion concerns platelets
Classes of blood issue that expansion blood segments are:
- erythrocytosis – if the confusion includes red platelets
- leukocytosis – if the confusion influences white platelets
- thrombocythemia or thrombocytosis – if the confusion concerns platelets